The newest “fat-burning machine,” Electro-Lipolysis, tones, tightens and actually exercises your muscles while you just sit back and relax! Your treatment begins with a lymphatic massage using stimulating cosmeceuticals. Our specialists then control 24 electrodes, causing electronic stimulation that targets your problem areas.
Electro-Lipolysis assists clients in their slimming regimens by:
- Agitating the fat cells and releasing the toxins that help cause cellulite
- Promoting inch loss as your muscles are toned and firmed
- Improving metabolism and circulation
One of the most difficult problems in weight reduction is how to activate the inactive fat cells. Microcurrent-based Electro-Lipolysis is a very effective method of releasing fat in inactive Adipose cells, which will be conveyed, “drained,” as smaller molecules through lymphatic and vascular systems.
Microcurrent Electro-Lipolysis is painless. No anesthesia is required, and small currents run between electrodes where a figure correction is planned. Four to 10 skin areas can be treated simultaneously.
A typical Microcurrent Electro-Lipolysis treatment takes three phases: ionization, skin stimulation and vascular pump action. Electro-Lipolysis is a very effective way for re-mobilizing fat.
Our beauty professionals customize the Microcurrent Electro-Lipolysis treatment by using cosmeceuticals and heat to enhance results that can be noticed at once: a significant inch loss after one treatment, in the abdomen, waistline and thighs. Depending on the individual, a client may lose a combined 3 to 6 inches or more of circumference from the body and even more following a series of treatments. Ten to 15 treatments are recommended to stabilize results.
Clients will notice a reduction in your body circumference after one treatment, however, for best long-term results a series of treatments is recommended.
- What happens after the treatment? The treatment involves minimal discomfort with no inconvenience reported after the treatment. All patients resumed normal activities immediately after the treatment. There is no recuperation period. The skin surface remains smooth and the fat texture remains homogeneous. Treated areas can be free from fat, without pain and discomfort of surgery. It is a safe, effective and surgery-free body-contouring treatment.
- Will I experience any problems or risk after the treatment? It selectively target only the fat cells in the chosen area with no damage to neighboring structures like skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. The released triglycerides or its derivatives are processed by known metabolic ways.
- What results can I expect and how many treatments I need? A person can notice a reduction in the body circumference after one treatment itself but after 28 days, the full result will be realized. The results are permanent because fat cells are not generated in adulthood, but overeating and lack of exercise will cause the fat to come back in different parts of the body. The treatment depends on the amount of fat the person to wish to loose.
- What are the advantages of the treatment? Since damage to the fat cells is not due to thermal effects, there is no burn injury, minimizing the risk of fibrosis/swelling/pigmentation/ scarring/irregularities in size after the treatment. The procedure is like “Doctor without scalpels!” The treatment is completely painless and designed as “walk-in/walk-out” procedure.
|Before Lipolysis Treatments
|After Lipolysis Treatments
Considerable reduction in fat deposits can be noted in the stomach, buttocks, and thighs after Lipolysis was performed.
- Non-invasive Lipolysis is a technique using topical cosmeceutical preparations and a machine that focuses energy just under the skin to stimulate a fat-burning process.
- Lipolysis can be used for those unwanted fat pockets. Many areas of the body may be treated, including the buttocks, “love” handles, thighs, and abdomen. Lipolysis is a non-invasive alternative method of “topical fat reduction.”
- It also offers a simple way to help reduce circumference, even without diet or exercise. A treatment cycle could require as few as 4 and as many as 10 treatments or more, depending on the size of the area being treated and the results desired. Most clients notice a difference after the first treatment.
Fee: $200 per Session
Package of 10 Sessions $1,720